Saturday, December 20, 2008

Harlan & Vanna White

Another cute moment from Harlan.... Lately Harlan has been pointing out pretty girls and not shy about telling them. Last night, we were waiting for supper to be ready and the Wheel of Fortune was on TV. We caught the tail end of the show and Harlan said "she's pretty" referring to Vanna White. Little did he know that she is WAY too old for him. Anyway, at the end of the show, Vanna was talking to Pat Sajak (sp?) and Harlan looks at me with a puzzled look on his face and said... "she talks?" I guess he thought that Vanna was just a pretty girl that spun letters around and never said a word. My little observant boy.

1 comment:

Meg said...

Reminds me of the time when I took my niece to McDonald's and after hearing the young Hispanic girl behind the counter ask for our order my niece said,

"She speaks English!"

I wanted to crawl into a hole.